Give Your Family Smiles for Life
At Orbach Orthodontics, it's never too early or too late to get a smile you'll love. Braces or Invisalign can straighten teeth at any age, and the benefits are life-changing. Dr. Dror Orbach offers orthodontics for all ages, so your whole family can smile for life.
Orthodontics for Children
Building a Strong Foundation
Orthodontic care for kids is about making sure your child's teeth grow correctly.
The American Association of Orthodontists and Dr. Orbach encourage a child's first orthodontic exam at the first sign of orthodontic problems or by age seven.
By that age, your child's teeth have developed enough for Dr. Orbach to spot problems with teeth and jaw growth before your child loses all their baby teeth.
The Benefits of Early Treatment
Early exams and treatment are the best way to give your child a healthy smile from day one. Here are some benefits of Phase 1 treatment:
- Helping their teeth erupt correctly.
- Making room for permanent teeth to come in.
- Fixing bite issues and making chewing easier.
- Helping with speaking.
- Preventing future dental problems.
- Avoiding more complicated treatments later on.
- Marking sure their jaws grow properly.
Orthodontics for Teens
Embrace Your Teenage Smile
The best time for orthodontic treatment is between the ages of 11 and 16. Your teen's permanent teeth are in place, but they'll still have growth spurts that allow Dr. Orbach to align their smile.
Experienced orthodontists like Dr. Orbach recognize spacing, crowding, bite, and alignment issues in this age range. Your teen's bone and jaw structure are formed enough to support orthodontic treatment.
At Orbach Orthodontics, we want teens to feel confident during treatment, so we’ve perfected the art of lingual orthodontics. Lingual braces go on the backs of your teeth, meaning no one will see them or even know they’re there. This can boost your teen's self-esteem before their braces come off!
The Benefits of Teen Treatment
Fine-tuning your child's smile during their teenage years has many advantages. Here are some benefits of orthodontic treatment for teens:
- Feeling more confident and outgoing.
- Improving oral hygiene and preventing future dental problems.
- Taking care of any remaining dental issues for long-term health.
- Setting the stage for a lifetime of beautiful smiles.
Orthodontics for Adults
Invest in Your Smile
Orthodontic treatment isn't just for your kids — you can get a straighter smile, too!
Your teeth don't stop moving after your teen years, so smiles that used to be straight can shift later in life. This can lead to jaw pain, trouble brushing, or a smile you don't love.
If you leave misaligned teeth untreated, you can develop other dental problems, like tooth decay and gum disease. You may also have abnormal wear on the surface of your teeth or difficulty chewing.
Dr. Orbach can address these issues and more through orthodontic treatment, giving you a stronger, healthier smile. If you’re worried about the appearance of metal brackets and wires, lingual braces can give you a completely invisible smile transformation.
The Benefits of Adult Orthodontics
Adult orthodontics offers benefits beyond aesthetics. Here are some advantages of getting orthodontic treatment as an adult:
- Fixing crooked teeth, gaps, and spacing issues.
- Improving your oral health and making dental care easier.
- Relieving jaw discomfort and headaches caused by misalignment.
- Chewing food better and improving digestion.
- Feeling more confident and happier in your personal and professional relationships.
- Discreet treatment options that fit your lifestyle.
Reasons for Family Orthodontics
Orthodontic treatment is an investment in your family's smiles. Here's why you should consider it:
- Starting early can prevent future dental problems.
- Orthodontics can fix a wide range of dental issues.
- Boosting self-esteem and confidence for a happier life.
- Creating a legacy of beautiful smiles to be proud of.
Start Your Smile Journey
You're in the right place if you're looking for one orthodontist to help your whole family. At Orbach Orthodontics, you'll feel right at home as you improve your oral health.